Tired of wearing the same clothes and walking around the same buildings?
If you are in Seoul and want to try walking the Gyeongbok Palace in Korean traditional clothing, look no futher check out the link below for more info.
* Program Info
You get to wear stunning Korean traditional clothing all over the Gyeongbok palace in seoul and get the full palace experience. You get to see the palace in a different way, when you wear something it has a certain feeling, you feel like you belong. The hanbok rental place is in a 50 year old hanok, with many differnt spots to also take pictures.
1. You get to wear beautiful hanbok in an amazing palace,
2. Take a bunch of pictures and make your friends every jealous
3. Really feel what it is like to be a Korean.
* Price / Standard Hanbok
– 4 Hours : 15,000 KRW
– All day : 25,000 KRW
* Price / Fusion Hanbok
– 4 Hours : 20,000 KRW
– All day : 30,000 KRW
* Participant Registration Info
– Open Days: Closed every Tuesday
– Open Hours: 9:30 ~ 19:00
– Chopstickswide : email@example.com,
– English : 010-9898-5047 Mason
– Korean : 010-2357-7878 Geoff
*'That Day That Hanbok' – Address
– ENG : 36, Yulgok-ro 1-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
– KOR : 서울특별시 종로구 율곡로1길 36 (사간동)
– Google Map