Are you ready?
We are holding the POSEIDON Challenge this August 27th at Araworld Asia's largest water sports park. Time to put your skills to the test.
Enjoy a one day trip to one of Asia's largest water parks, with a chance to win cash prizes!!
We will leave Daegu at 8:30am in morning and arrive at Araworld around 10:00am.
You will have the entire day to relax and have fun with your friends!
There will be scheduled times for the challenges to take place throughout the day.
You have the option of participating in the challenges, or watching others vie for 1st place!
The day will conclude with a barbecue party and we will head back home around 8:00pm.
* The waterpark “Araworld”
Araworld is located in the outskirts of the city of SeongJu. The water park is on a serene lake surrounded by nature and beautiful mountains. The main attractions are (2) HUGE inflated obstacle courses on the lake. These are literally adult-sized playgrounds on the water! They will provide enjoyment for hours on end. If you want more excitement, the water park also offers a blob jump, a motorboat ride, and various “tubing” activities. The tubes/ inflated rafts, come in different shapes and sizes that are pulled by motorboats on the lake. These activities are available for an additional fee on site.
* Program Info
– What: The Poseidon Challenge at Araworld Waterpark
– Where: Araworld (116, Sadeorae-gil, Geumsu-myeon, Seongju-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do)
– When: Saturday, August 27th (depart @ 08:30am and return @ 10:30pm)
– Deadline to register is Wednesday, August 24th
– Early Bird Price : 99,000 KRW (sign up by August 14th)
– Standard Price : 109,000 KRW (sign up by August 24th)
– Groups of 5+ or more : Will earn a 4,000 KRW deduction per person
– Groups of 10+ or more : Will earn a 9,000 KRW discount per person
– REFUNDS of 90% will be given if cancelled BEFORE August 24th
* After payment fill out the form below to complete your registration.