INTRODUCTION OF CARIBBEAN BAY
[ Caribbean Bay GUIDE – PDF ]
[ Photo & Movie ]
Caribbean Bay /CABI TRIP Movie clip
Diving Pool, Waving pool, Surfing Ride..
Bay Slide Zone / Mega Storm
Wild River Zone / Aqualoop
Aquatic Center Zone / Indoor Kids’ Pool, Indoor River Way..
[ Cabi Attractions ZONE 5 ]
- Aquatic Center : Indoor Diving Pool, Quick Ride, Indoor Kids’ Pool, Indoor River Way, Sauna, Spa…
- Sea Wave : Diving Pool, Wave Pool
- Fortress : Surfing Ride, River Way, Adventure Pool
- Wild River : Kiddie Pool, Wild River Pool, Wild Blaster, Tower Raft, Tower Boomerang Go, Aqualoop
- Bay Slide : Mega Storm, Water Bobsleigh, Tube Ride
- More detail
[ More information ]
Go to official WEBSITE
[ Included ]
- Entrance fee to Caribbean Bay
- One-Day Pass : Unlimited access to attractions in all 5 zones in Caribbean Bay (Aquatic Center, Wild River, Fortress, Bay Slide, Sea Wave)
[ Not included ]
- Life Vest, Swim Suit, Locker, Towel Rental
[ Hours of operation ]
- Open 08:30 ~ Close 22:00(Or 17:00)
- Opening time is not always the same. Check the links for more details. OPEN HOUR / More detail
- Caribbean Bay attractions are subject to change without prior notice due to local circumstances.
(Especially in the case of outdoor swimming pools, the hours may be reduced or changed due to performances, surfing, etc.)
Before you visit, be sure to check out the schedule on the following web page. View operation info
- The same price applies for adults and children
- Children under 3 years old are FREE!!
- Indoor lockers are available for 2,000 won. Indoor lockers are only available for Low Season, but please note that the number of lockers is limited.
[ Transportation ]
[Ticket office for foreigners ]
- Go to official WEBSITE
- Please call the following number to get more information for foreigners, 82-31-320-5000 extension 3 (Chineses, English)
[ Season Informaion ]
- LOW SEASON : Jan 1 ~ MAR 4 / Apr 21 ~ Jun 1 / Oct 1 ~ Dec 31
- MID SEASON : Jun 2 ~ 29 /Sep 3 ~ 30
- HIGH SEASON : Jun 30 ~ Sep 2
- GOLD SEASON : Jul 7 ~ Aug 26
HOW TO USE
[ How to purchase a ticket ]
- STEP 1 : Determine # of people or options, proceed to checkout and enter the required information.
- STEP 2 : Please make a payment and complete the booking.
– Payment can be made by PayPal or bank transfer.
- STEP 3 : Please check your email.
– Generally, an email voucher or QR ticket will be sent within 48 hours.
- STEP 4 : Please check your order history and enjoy your trip.
– You can show the QR code or email voucher instead of the ticket to enjoy the activity or enter the tour site.
- If you would like to purchase immediately, please contact us by msg or e-mail.
– Phone : 010-2357-7878 (ChopsticksWide / Geoff)
– E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Account information ]
- Bank-name : IBK(Industrial Bank of Korea)
- Account-number : 151-130875-01-016
- Account-name(Eng) : Chopstickswide Inc
- Account-name(Kor) : (주)찹스틱스와이드
- If you want to cancel the reservation :
- Cancellation prior to 3 Days : Amounts will be refunded 100%
- Cancellation prior to 2 Days : Amounts will be refunded 50%
- Cancellation prior to 1 Days : Amounts will be refunded 30%
- If you did not redeem your tickets :
- If you do not redeem your ticket before the expiry date, the ticket becomes invalid and is non-refundable.