- Using Rail Cruise for 2 days and 1 night, you will be able to enjoy the best of Korea’s Jeollanam-do region, famous for its delicious food and nature on the west coast of Korea
- Tour Course :
Seoul > Seocheon > Gunsan > Boseong > Suncheon > Seoul
- Departure Date : Jun 28, July 28, Aug 25
- Sight-seeing :
Walking through Janghang’s pine forest, Visiting the Skywalk & National Marine Biodiversity Institute, Experiencing modern culture back in the early 1900s, various Rail Cruise events, exploring Boseong County’s green tea field, and Suncheon Bay’s wetlands.
- Food :
Spicy rockfish soup and various seafood, The special taste unique to the west coast known as ‘soy-marinated crab’, Gwangyang-style bulgogi, one of Korea’s three most famous bulgogi varieties.
- Suite : 1,93000 won for 2 passengers
- Deluxe room : 1,600,000 won for 2 passengers
- Family room : 1,940,000 won for 3 passengers
- Standard room : 1,940,000 won for 4 passengers
- Notice :
- All associated fees included : Train fare, Shuttle bus fare, In-train accommodation fee, All meals, Snacks and beverages, Admission and experience fee, In-train events, etc
- No Tipping, No Shopping, No Options
- CSW offers Haerang tickets for the same price as Korail.
- CSW is an official provider of Korail, established by the Korean government.
- CSW will send a voucher to you by email after checking your purchase.
- CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org, +82-10-9372-4685, Simon Kim
Rail Cruise, ‘HAERANG’ – Southwest Korea, 2D1N, for 2~4 passengers
₩ 1,600,000 – ₩ 1,940,000
TOUR COURSE INFORMATION
[ SCHEDULE – Western Region – 2 day/1 night / June-August, 2018 ]
COURSE : Seoul – Seocheon – Gunsan – Boseong – Suncheon – Seoul
[ 1 Day ]
- 08:00Meeting place: Cafe ‘Beans & Berries’ on 2nd floor of Seoul Station
- 08:28Depart from Seoul Station (Boarding at Suwon and Cheonan is also possible)
* Train overview and on-board event with crew
- 11:56Arrive at Janghang station (Travel to Gunsan Station while sight-seeing
* Lunch – Spicy rockfish soup and seafood
* Visiting famous sights in Janghang, such as Skywalk and National Marine Biodiversity Institute
* Time travel back to the early 1900s! Experience Gunsan’s 20th century culture
* Dinner – Soy-marinated crab
- 19:30Arrive at Gunsan Station, Leave for Boseong
* Accommodation – Rail Cruise Haerang (Suite room images)
[ 2 Day ]
- 06:40 Arrive at Boseong Station
* Breakfast – ‘Pen shell dish’ served in a special broth.
* ‘Green tea fields of Boseong’, which stays green all season.
- 11:00 Arrive at Suncheon Station
* Touring Suncheon Bay’s wetlands
* Lunch – Gwangyang-style bulgogi, one of Korea’s three most famous bulgogi varieties
- 14:00 Depart from Suncheon Station
- 18:50 Arrive at Seoul Station
[ Include ]
- All associated fees included
- Train fare
- Shuttle bus fare
- In-train accommodation fee
- All meals
- Snacks and beverages
- Admission and experience fee
- In-train events, etc
- No Tipping, No Shopping, No Options Round-trip bus
HOW TO USE
[ How to purchase a ticket ]
- STEP 1 : Determine # of people or options, proceed to checkout and enter the required information.
- STEP 2 : Please make a payment and complete the booking.
– Payment can be made by PayPal or bank transfer.
- STEP 3 : Please check your email.
– Generally, an email voucher or QR ticket will be sent within 48 hours.
- STEP 4 : Please check your order history and enjoy your trip.
– You can show the QR code or email voucher instead of the ticket to enjoy the activity or enter the tour site.
- If you would like to purchase immediately, please contact us by message or e-mail.
– Phone : 010-9372-4685 (ChopsticksWide / Simon)
– E-mail : email@example.com
[ Account information ]
- Bank-Name : IBK(Industrial Bank of Korea)
- Account-number : 151-130875-01-016
- Account-name(Eng) : Chopstickswide Inc
- Account-name(Kor) : (주)찹스틱스와이드
- If you want to cancel the reservation :
- Cancellation prior to 3 Days : Amounts will be refunded 100%
- Cancellation prior to 2 Days : Amounts will be refunded 50%
- Cancellation prior to 1 Days : Amounts will be refunded 30%
- If you did not redeem your tickets :
- If you do not redeem your ticket before the expiry date, the ticket becomes invalid and is non-refundable.