- Date : Mar 24, 2018
- Location : Miryang riverside
- Program :
- Round-trip bus (with buses leaving from downtown Daegu and Gyeongsan. Other cities are possible if we can get at least 20 people per bus. Email us anyways!) Also, if you have a large group of 20 or more, we can arrange for a bus to pick you up at a place convenient for you. And all buses will go straight to the Miryang riverside. If you take a public bus or KTX to Miryang, you still have to take a taxi or walk a long distance to get to the riverside. Our pricing is similarly priced in consideration of what you would pay for round-trip train plus we get you directly to festival grounds, plus also include T-shirts, food and a sight-seeing stop on the way back.
- Visit to Miryang Museum
- Lunch and snacks included (vegetarian food can be arranged)
- All day access to Holi Hai (but you will need to pay 5000won for color powder if you go to Holi Hai site and register or pay 10,000won on site. If you prefer, we can reserve your color powder and register for you when you book our trip if you book before Feb.28 and you pay us the 5000won)
- Free T-shirts
- International students: 14000 won (Only applies to students in groups of 10 or more. Students booking individually or in groups with less than 10 people, the cost is 16,000won per person. Early bird price until Feb.28. Price for all students after then is 18,000won per student)
- Early bird pricing for everyone else: 20,000won (Until Feb.28. After then, price is 25,000won per person)
- EcoSTEAM families: Absolutely FREE! (families who regularly attend our EcoSTEAM program are always free for our events)
- Please note that we are currently updating this page at the moment so some content may not be accurate.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a prompt response with the right info.
Holi Hai in Miryang, Korea (Mar. 24)
Holi Hai is an amazing color and music festival being held in Miryang, just south of Daegu. ChopsticksWide has secured tour packaging that is similarly priced if you were to take public transit, plus we include some extra perks, such as food, T-shirts and some tourism experiences and sightseeing along the way. Be sure to check out the Holi Hai official site for more info and schedule and email us with your list of friends who you want to bring, what city or area you are in so we can coordinate a bus and schedule for you and we’ll take care of the rest!
We will need the following from you:
-Participant name (of each person in your group)
(we need the above info for travel insurance purposes)
HOW TO USE
[ How to purchase a ticket ]
- STEP 1 : Determine # of people or options and email us.
- STEP 2 : Payment can be made by PayPal or bank transfer.
- STEP 3 : Please check your email.
– Generally, confirmation will be sent within 24 hours.
- STEP 4 : Sit back and get ready to enjoy your trip!
- If you would like to purchase immediately, please contact us by msg or e-mail.
– Phone : 010-2590-1736(ChopsticksWide / Craig)
– E-mail : email@example.com
[ Account information ]
- Bank-Name : IBK(Industrial Bank of Korea)
- Account-number : 151-130875-01-016
- Account-name(Eng) : Chopstickswide Inc
- Account-name(Kor) : (주)찹스틱스와이드
- Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to cancel the reservation :
- Cancellation 3 days before event : Amounts will be refunded 100%
- Cancellation 2 days before event : Amounts will be refunded 50%
- Cancellation 1 day before event: Amounts will be refunded 30%
- No refunds for cancellation less than 24 hours before event