- Date : Nov 24, 2018
- Location : Gwangyang region by southern coast of Korea
- Program :
- Round-trip bus (with buses leaving from downtown Daegu and Gyeongyang)
- Trips to a island
- Cycling in the countryside
- Visits to fishing villages
- 2 meals
- Fun Activities
- Max. participants : 30 people (1 busloads)
- Please note that we are currently updating this page at the moment so some content may not be accurate.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a prompt response with the right info.
Gwangyang Adventure Weekend – Nov. 24, 2018
Gwangyang Adventure Weekend is 1 day event brought to you by Gwangyang government and ChopsticksWide. Experience a weekend full of travel, railbiking, riding boats to nearby islands, plus enjoy 2 meals throughout your travel with us.
Check out what is included for this event (in order of events)!
- Round-trip bus (with buses leaving from downtown Daegu and Gyeongsan), departing from 9am
- Bike rental and cycling tour around a picturesque village near Korea’s south coast
- Lunch, followed by a trip to the local port
- Trip to Baealdo Island for a walking tour
- Visit to another local fishing village and dinner
Book your friends and family now for this exclusive event by emailing us at email@example.com with a list of all names of people coming with you along with:
-Participant name (of each person in your group)
(we need the above info for travel insurance purposes)
HOW TO USE
[ How to purchase a ticket ]
- STEP 1 : Determine # of people or options, proceed to checkout and enter the required information.
- STEP 2 : Please make a payment and complete the booking.
– Payment can be made by PayPal or bank transfer.
- STEP 3 : Please check your email.
– Generally, an email voucher or QR ticket will be sent within 48 hours.
- STEP 4 : Please check your order history and enjoy your trip.
– You can show the QR code or email voucher instead of the ticket to enjoy the activity or enter the tour site.
- If you would like to purchase immediately, please contact us by msg or e-mail.
– Phone : 010-2590-1736(ChopsticksWide / Craig)
– E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
[ Account information ]
- Bank-Name : IBK(Industrial Bank of Korea)
- Account-number : 151-130875-01-016
- Account-name(Eng) : Chopstickswide Inc
- Account-name(Kor) : (주)찹스틱스와이드
- If you want to cancel the reservation :
- Cancellation prior to 3 Days : Amounts will be refunded 100%
- Cancellation prior to 2 Days : Amounts will be refunded 50%
- Cancellation prior to 1 Days : Amounts will be refunded 30%
- If you did not redeem your tickets :
- If you do not redeem your ticket before the expiry date, the ticket becomes invalid and is non-refundable.