Zombie Run Access Pass (Wrist Bands) and Zombie Packages (Tote Bag, Zombie Run T-shirt, Zombie Run Fan, Life Belt, 3 Life Straps, Sticker Set, Name Tag)
Zombie Citizen’s Hall and Daegu International Horror Festival: Horror Dance, Horror Drama Performance, Horror Party, Horror Cosplay, etc.
– Horror Electronic Dance Music Party: Only people with paid Zombie Run Access can participate
[Zombie Run Overview]
Zombie Run is a super-realistic horror experience that takes you through hordes of zombies (portrayed by Zombie Run staff) who are scattered throughout Daegu Stadium (indoor) until you sprint to the finish line (takes about 1 hour including orientation time at the beginning).
[ Participation / Instructions]
① For purchasing Zombie Run Tickets:
Buy through Chopstickswide.com’s online payment system or email us at email@example.com
* Please note: Only guests aged 17 years or older (birth year of 2001 or older) can participate.
② CSW Concierge Service Application:
Please make sure to register CSW Concierge Service to receive your gift and foreign concierge support service after completing your purchase (service and experience may be difficult at times if you do not apply)
– CSW Concierge Service is an exclusive event assistance service for foreign customers of ChopsticksWide. Our service supports you through real-time interpretation and translation, booking and enabling general ease of all aspects of living and traveling in Korea
– Free service for members of ChopsticksWide.
Registering for CSW Concierge Service
③ Participant registration: If you arrive at Daegu Stadium on the day of the event, please take a moment to register at our booth
* Find the chopstickswide (CSW) banner at the event entrance.
CSW staff will help you register.
* If you register as a participant, you will receive a Zombie Run Access Pass (wrist band) and Zombie Package.
④ Entry and Exit: Upon arrival, follow the instructions of the Zombie Run staff to begin for approximately 30 people at a time
⑤ Zombie Run survival race (consisting of running, obstacles, games, and performances)
⑥ Finish : Pass the finish line
EDM Festival Overview
Zombie Run EDM Party is a frenetic and lively party that is sure to free the heat of zombie runners, zombies, and Korean DJs. Only those who have Zombie Run Access (wrist band) can participate.
* Invited DJ: “DJ Chunja” – Awarded the EDM Special Prize in Hallyu Hip Hop Culture Awards in 2016
** Food Court and Food Trucks
– Food Court:
Selections : Ramyeon, Fried Chicken, Sweet and Spicy Chicken, Cake
Drinks : Beer, Cocktails
Other various drinks and snacks
– Food Trucks : Hamburgers, Rice dishes, Spicy Fried Noodles
– Event Date/ July 29, 2017 (Saturday)
– 17:00~18:00 / Gathering of participants, Orientation (please allow enough time to get here before orientation)
– 18:00~18:50 / Zombie Run
– 20:00~21:00 / Escape the Heatwave (Ice-related activities)! Zombie Citizen’s Hall
– 21:30~23:30/ EDM Party
[Getting There / Transportation]
1)Subway: Take the free shuttle bus from Exit 5 of Daegu Grand Park Station on Subway Line 2 (20 minutes on foot). You’ll see further directions by the main entrance of the stadium and you’ll eventually find our booth.
* After the event, you can use the free shuttle bus (Goes to Manchon Intersection adjacent to Subway Line 2)
* A free shuttle bus will be provided in case of group reservations of more than 40 persons.
2) Taxi: Daegu World Cup Stadium (Daegu Stadium) 대구 월드컵 경기장(대구 스타디움) 정문
[For more info]
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone Number: 010-2357-7878 (Geoff)
– Or Line and KakaoTalk ID: chopstickswide
HOW TO USE
[ How to purchase a ticket ]
- STEP 1 : Determine # of people or options, proceed to checkout and enter the required information.
- STEP 2 : Please make a payment and complete the booking.
– Payment can be made by PayPal or bank transfer.
- STEP 3 : Please check your email.
– Generally, an email voucher or QR ticket will be sent within 48 hours.
- STEP 4 : Please check your order history and enjoy your trip.
– You can show the QR code or email voucher instead of the ticket to enjoy the activity or enter the tour site.
- If you would like to purchase immediately, please contact us by msg or e-mail.
– Phone : 010-9372-4685 (ChopsticksWide / Simon Kim)
– E-mail : email@example.com
[ Account information ]
- Bank-name : IBK(Industrial Bank of Korea)
- Account-number : 151-130875-01-016
- Account-name(Eng) : Chopstickswide Inc
- Account-name(Kor) : (주)찹스틱스와이드
- If you want to cancel the reservation :
- Cancellation prior to 3 Days : Amounts will be refunded 100%
- Cancellation prior to 2 Days : Amounts will be refunded 50%
- Cancellation prior to 1 Days : Amounts will be refunded 30%
- If you did not redeem your tickets :
- If you do not redeem your ticket before the expiry date, the ticket becomes invalid and is non-refundable.