Unbeatable Prices for our First Ski Trip of the Season!
We'll be sleeping in duplex condos that are a 3 minute walk from the slopes!!
Secure your spot before the trip sells out!!
Daegu : 195,000Won / Seoul : 190,000Won
* Program Info :
– Summary: Happy Ski/Snowboard Season!
– Here is a summary or how Blizzard Weekend will look like:
- On Saturday (early morning) the Daegu and Seoul buses will pick up from their respective locations.
- The buses will all arrive at the resort at 9:00am.
- Our staff will assist everyone in acquiring their passes, condos, gear, and clothes.
- Once you are all set up, the day will be yours to ski/snowboard or just relax!
- In the evening if you would like to join, we will have a FREE barbecue party in one of the condos.
- You will keep your pass, gear, and clothes in your duplex condo, so you will be all set for the next morning.
- You will have Sunday morning to ski/snowboard or just sleep in!
- The slopes will open at 9:00am.
- In the afternoon, your passes, gear, and clothes will need to be returned at 4:00pm.
- Everyone will be packed up and ready to go by 5:00pm.
- We will depart the resort at 5:30pm.
- Seoul will be home at approximately 9:00pm, and Daegu at approximately 9:30pm. 🙂
- Extra Departure:
For those who live in Ulsan or Busan, please let us know and with enough people we can bring the bus to you, email us for more information
- Daegu, Ulsan, Busan : 195,000 won
- Seoul : 190,000 won
– Add an additional 15,000 won if you need clothes
– When you register, you have 48 hours to send funds to secure your spot!
– 100% Refunds will be given before 11/24/16 (1 week prior)
– No Refunds will be given after 11/25/16
- Group discount: 5+ people in a group 10,000 KRW discount per person. 🙂
* Package Includes :
- Roundtrip Transportation
- 1 Full Day and Half Day Ski Pass (18+ hours of skiing)
- Barbecue Party
- Duplex Condo (shared w/ 10ppl)
- Ski or Snowboard Rental
- English Assistance on Standby for the Weekend 🙂
* Amenities :
– Outdoor Hot tubs
– 15 Slopes in total (In Dec not all of the slopes will be available)
- Saturday (12/3) Pick Up:
– Daegu : 5am
– Seoul : 5am
- Sunday (12/4) Drop Off:
– Daegu : 9pm
– Seoul : 9pm
* Contact information :
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- English Phone Number: 010-9898-5047 (Mason)
- Korean Phone Number: 010-2357-7878 (Geoff)
* Sign up at the link below and get your spot on the trip!