“Blossoming stories of Daegaya – April 14, 2019”
– Sunday, April 14th (Departure @ 9:00 am and return @ 7:00 pm)
– Departure point : In front of Dongbu Church, just east of Kyungpook National University Hospital Station
– Daegaya-eup Area
(Address : 1216, Daegaya-ro, Daegaya-eup, Goryeong-gun, Gyeongsangbuk-do)
[Price] KRW 20,000 adults, KRW 15,000 children
– International students: KRW 10,000 per person; student group rate (5 or more) KRW 9,000 per person
– Buses departing from downtown Daegu at 9am to Goryeong(1hour)
– Strawberry-picking experience
– Hilarious and exciting scavenger hunt
– Lunch and experience of different festival performances and booths
– VIP seating at a global concert performance.
– Back in Daegu by 7:00 PM.
Questions/bookings : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Number : 010-2590-1736(Craig)